We recommend you visit and support–
The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
Founded in 1986, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
We do all we can to support the work of MAPS and we encourage you to do the same.
The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
NORML’s mission is to move public opinion sufficiently to legalize the responsible use of marijuana by adults, and to serve as an advocate for consumers to assure they have access to high quality marijuana that is safe, convenient and affordable.
Please support NORML in their important work.
Cannabis Law Reform UK
CLEAR’s manifesto is as follows:
- TO END THE PROHIBITION OF CANNABIS
- TO PROMOTE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AND COMPASSION THE PRESCRIPTION OF MEDICINAL CANNABIS BY DOCTORS
- TO INTRODUCE A SYSTEM OF REGULATION FOR THE PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY OF CANNABIS BASED ON FACTS AND EVIDENCE
- TO ENCOURAGE THE PRODUCTION AND USE OF INDUSTRIAL HEMP
- TO EDUCATE AND INFORM ABOUT THE USES AND BENEFITS OF CANNABIS
We stand with CLEAR in their fight for the rights of people in the UK and beyond.